Friday, September 21, 2012

Why do I feel that there's a wall in between our communication...? I hope I'm thinking too much, but I really need someone to hear me out, talk to me, show some interest in my life. I feel like I'm living alone in this world.... I can't see or feel anyone around me.... I think i only recognize you in my life before, and now I don't see you I feel I'm alone.... In office, at home, on train... In this world. I'm too attached to you.... I need to free myself from my miserable world, can anyone save me? None of my business is your responsibilty, my happiness. Physically and emotionally tortured. I knew I would go thru this.... I even told you, but it's you, who promised you will make things better. And I believed....I know you are working very hard... But it doesn't mean that you can ignore me right??? How tired am I I had never ignore you, ignore your needs. I try so hard to be your perfect wife, taking care of your needs.... I don't need you to take care of my daily needs.... Just be more concerned towards me.... I know every concern you asked about me is just for asking only.... You don really bother.... Why can't you treat me like how you were in 2005? I don need you to give in to my unreasonable tantrum.... I just want to feel the true concern.... Feel how you really get worried for me... If it can't go back.... Then please stop my life now.

No comments: